I have a potty mouth. But that is what I said yesterday when I was driving home from work. I looked up into the sky, and saw a part of a rainbow. I drove into some development to try and take a picture, but it was quickly covered up with clouds. I just thought it was a nice thing to see on Niff’s 6 Month Angelversary.
I feel like so much has happened in the past few weeks, but I remember all of it, and none of it, at the same time.
- Yesterday was 6 months. Yesterday sucked. I bought sunflowers at the A&P and made pretty bouquets for the house
- Louie chewed up an UGG that was Jen’s, that I borrowed. I went up stairs, saw the pieces on the ground, and just broke down. I was in the fetal position on the floor, holding the shoe, and weeping. Good thing PETA wasn’t around, because they would have not been happy with the places I wanted to shove the shoe on Louie. I was so hurt and felt like I betrayed Niff.
- I made a new tee shirt. It says “Confidence” on the side of it, in the same place that Jen has her tattoo.
- While in the craft store to buy fabric for the previously mentioned shirt, I saw a plaque that was just screaming Jennifer, so I bought it and gave it to my Mommy. I feel like it is something Jen said while playing with her hair.
- While driving to work today, I saw a white mini van that had the “In Memory of Jen” sticker on the back window. I have no idea who it was. It looked like the same car from church back in November. It had a faint outline of the heart on the back window.
- My grandma isn’t doing too well, and was in the hospital the other day. My Dad and I went to go visit her. I wrote a note, and stuck it in the window, so it could be read from the outside. It said: “Dear Niff, Please look after Nanny. Kalookalay. I love you.“
I know I am missing stuff, but like I said, I can’t remember it all. I’ve just been über busy. Being a grown up is sucky.